For details on her yoga services, visit www.yogavortex.com
Kam began her fascinating studies in Thai Massage at Timmy’s Thai Massage school in Chaing Mai, Thailand Dec .2006. She enjoyed having a private teacher to train with and studying in the Wat Poh (temple) where massage was given to locals. In Thailand, Thai Massage is regarded by many doctors as a profound healing medicine.
Starting in 2006, Kam began practicing Thai body work and pursued deeper studies. Has work closely with world renowned teacher, Saul David Raye, taking training courses offered in Santa Monica, CA and at Yoga Journal Conferences. She also recently completed a year long 760hr course in Swedish Massage, Reflexology, and Neuromuscular Therapy. She completed her NMT in the beginning of 2015 and is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Neuromuscular Therapist.
Her massage is a unique combination of Thai, Swedish, NMT techniques like no other massage being offered. Her gift of intuition has clients leaving her office with big smiles and deep contentment with feeling so much better!
Kam has worked with a variety of clients ranging including candidates with:
- Severe back injuries
- Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
- Sacroiliac pain of the SI joint
- Torn rotator cuff muscles
- Slipped disc and rotated vertebrae
- Scoliosis, kyphosis, and lumbar lordosis
- Chronic pains in IT bands, hips, knees, etc.
- Injuries from car accidents & sports requiring rehab
- Stiff neck and recurring headache complaints
- Hip replacement surgeries
- Emotional events such as grief, loss and depression
- Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, and Stroke recovery
- Athletes such as Personal Trainers, marathon runners, & Yoga Teachers
Kam works easily with people who have no previous history of massage or body work and anyone who is interested in improving overall health while experiencing deep relaxation.